There are no available positions at this time.
Posted August 27, 2013
Position has been filled.
Location of Work
St. Scholastica Monastery
1301 S. Albert Pike Avenue
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Contact Human Resources
Please contact RAVI at 479-783-4147 for more information regarding this position.
Online application form coming soon. For now, please contact RAVI at 479-783-4147 regarding this position.
This is a FULL-TIME position which includes some weekend work and split shift potential.
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Must be able to work within a "fresh food" kitchen. Must be flexible and willing to assist in prep and other areas of cooking, kitchen sanitation and follow directions. Must be a team worker while able to show initiative and work independently.
We are looking to hire someone who has knowledge in cooking from scratch, and experience in baking is a plus.
- Must be able to work from recipes and adapt accordingly.
- The applicant should have knowledge in kitchen machinery and how to operate most kitchen equipment.
- Will be working with a variety of dietary needs, and knowledge and experience in food service preferred.
- We are looking for individuals who express a strong work ethic, and who are willing to follow all company policies and guidelines.
- We hope those we hire exhibit a sense of urgency, are honest above reproach, are neat, clean, and professional in appearance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to waist level.
- Show a guest-friendly demeanor: motivated, up-beat and engaging personality.
- Willingness to work on your feet.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- High school diploma or GED desired, but not necessary.
Organizational affiliation shown for identification purposes only; no endorsement by the organization implied.
Copyright © St. Scholastica Monastery. All Rights Reserved.