St. Scholastica Center
St. Scholastica Center is located in the three-story remodeled residential wing of the former St. Scholastica Academy. The academic wing of the building is leased to Trinity Junior High School.
The residential section of the building was remodeled and converted into a Center during the mid-1970s when Sister Macrina Wiederkehr, author and well known retreat director, and several other Sisters began a retreat ministry. It is used for Center-sponsored and Center-hosted retreats, workshops, days of recollection, an office for Project Compassion, and meeting rooms for educational, humanitarian, recreational, and religious purposes.
The monastery campus provides a quiet, reflective environment for retreatants, and easy access for those who would like to join the sisters in celebrating the Eucharist and the Liturgy of the Hours.
To learn more about our retreats, click here. To inquire about renting our facility, please call (479) 783-1135.